Follow us on social media
Paws in the Park
NOTE NEW DATE
Saturday 21st October 12:00 -4:30pm
Nearest Rail stations- New Beckenham & Kent House Road
Limited parking in nearby roads
Park has 6 entrances on these roads (Lennard x 1, Aldersmead x 3, Kings Hall x2)
There's something for everyone -its free to attend- bring a picnic or get something from our Hot dog, & Craft Beer and homemade cakes & tea & Coffee stalls.
Please bring cash (change not notes for registration and games stall if you can) - we do have card readers but often there is a queue for them.
Sustainable event - help us to be better for the environment. Please bring your own plate/cup to reduce rubbish and aid sustainability.
It's not just for 4-legged family members, there’s fun for everyone …..even if you don’t own a dog!
- Delicious Hot dogs –vegan & pork - The Friends BBQ
- Wonderful homemade cakes - The Friends
- Pimms stall - The Friends
- Craft beers, ciders and soft drinks - Southey Brewery and Three Hounds
- Hoopla stall- many prizes for children, pooches & adults
- Pin the tail on the dog –made for us by #meninshedspenge
- Toy dog racing - great fun with little dogs
- Face painting- get a pooch-like appearance, become a bug for the day or just get some glitter with Little Princess Face Painting
- Clever Claws will be supervising a lovely cool paddling pool for your pooches to jump in and have a splash around and running Temptation Alley
- Surrey and South London training will be running Scurry Run
- Nancy Toebeans will be facilitating some puppy/children story telling sessions
- Sarah's Fitness will be running a woof camp session - now this is fun!
- Mayow vets will be on site giving advie on pet health and helping with the judging
- Love my Hound and the Pooch Shed Chews Natural will also have stalls and are part of the judging panels
Dog show: 11 dog categories to enter- see our main poster and also our terms and conditions poster
Best in Show: Winners from each category will be judged overall best in show
Other stalls (tbc)
- Foal Farm
- Battersea Volunteers
- Mandy's Paw Bay
- Care Dogs UK
- Men in Sheds
- Snuggles Dog Cafe
- Retired police dogs
- Royal British Legion
- Monty's dog biscuits
- and more...
Pleasedon't bring your pooch if your dog is in season.
Dogs must be kept on their leads at all times in the show unless they are in Temptation Alley or Scurry Run.
Timetable of events
11:15 On site registration opens
12:00 Welcome Announcements
12:15 #1 Best Groomed
12:35 #2 Golden Oldie - 8yrs +
12:50 #3 Best Puppy – 6mths +
13:10 #4 Best Ears – if your dog has cute, quirky or interesting ears – then show them off!!
13:15 Childrens' fancy dress
13:45 #5 Best junior handler (under 16)
14:05 #6 Dog most like its owner - Halloween jumpers may be worn
14:25 #7 Best Trick or Treat – surprise us
14:45 #8 Best Rescue – celebrating all our rescue pups
15:05 #9 Best Talking / Singing – can your dog speak back to you, or name a tune?
15:20 #10 Waggiest tail – it speaks for itself!
15:40 #11 Dog the Judges would most like to take home
16:00 #12 Best in show! Class winners only Free class
Temptation Alley & other announcements
16:30 Event close